Start your Bachelor or Master in January 2020
Many international universities open their doors to students twice per academic year
– during the conventional September Intake
– during the less-known January Intake
January Intake enables graduates to start their bachelor/master courses in January 2020 without having to miss more than half a year education
A large variety of English taught programs are open for January Intake in the countries below
- Students starting in January save half a year (1 semester).
- Is ideal for graduates who received their diploma later and were not able to enrol in September courses.
- The chances of admission are higher, since January intake is only addressed to gradutes and not to final-year students as is September intake.
- Some universities offer special January intake scholarships, for example 50% off tuition fees as a fee reduction.
Applicants can choose between a wide range of subjects in the fields of:
🗸Business and Management
🗸Art and Design & more.
In order to find more about January Intake and
✔️ Admissions Requirements
✔️ Available Student Funding
Contact an EDMUNDO Counsellor by filling out your details
on the contact form on the right