Hello Aussie (16 Universities)
In partnership with Hello Aussie Student Services, EDMUNDO can help you become a student at one of the following Australian universities:
– Australian Institute of Higher Education: www.aih.nsw.edu.au
– Bond University: www.bond.edu.au
– Cambridge International College Australia: www.cambridgecollege.com.au
– Charles Darwin University: www.cdu.edu.au
– Charles Sturt University: www.cqu.edu.au
– CQ University: www.cqu.edu.au
– DEAKIN University: www.deakin.edu.au
– EDITH COWAN University: www.ecu.edu.au
– Griffith University: www.griffith.edu.au
– James Cook University: www.jcu.edu.au
– La Trobe University: www.latrobe.edu.au
– Macquarie University: www.mq.edu.au
– RMIT University: www.rmit.edu.au
– The University of Queensland: www.uq.edu.au
– The University of the Sunshine Coast: www.usc.edu.au
– University of Ballart: www.ballarat.edu.au
– Victoria University: www.vu.edu.au
Working with an EDMUNDO counsellor will enable you to find the programmes and universities that best match your academic and career objectives. Counsellors are equipped with comprehensive knowledge about the educational systems and are prepared to answer all of your questions.
Top Application File
EMDUNDO counsellors master all the information and the best practices needed to guide you and help you prepare a strong application file that will maximize your chances of being admitted to your chosen universities, while closely observing all requirements and deadlines.
Free & Unbiased
The entire counselling process is completely free of charge for everyone applying to any of the international universities that EDMUNDO officially represents. Although partner universities financially support our services, EDMUNDO counsellors are paid the same irrespective of your university choice.
You will have access to the wider EDMUNDO community of young people who study abroad and this will allow you to find out detailed information about their international personal and academic experience and even make friends with your future university colleagues.
After I’ve decided in the last seconds that I want to study in Great Britain, with the help of my counsellor, I managed to open the way to my own dream. My first week spent at Birmingham City University has been dedicated to international students and all the activities I’ve been involved in taught me that friendships can be created regardless of your native language, religion or colour. I met hundreds of students and now I have friends from all over the world. Being an international student is a way to develop my personal skills and integrate better into society.
I am really enjoying my student life here, the professors are very open and willing to help and so are my colleagues. KEA was certainly the perfect decision for me and Denmark as well. Before I got there, I was worried about all the necessary documents and procedures, but I was surprised how easy everything was in the end. All the university representatives are smiling and help you no matter what, and if you experience difficulties, everything is quickly solved.
I like it here a lot, the university is very cool. I met older colleagues from my section and they gave me valuable advice. Thank you everyone from EDMUNDO, you helped me immensely to get to the place I wanted for quite some time now.