The EDMUNDO application process for undergraduate or master studies abroad is quite simple. There are only 8 steps that you will need to follow, FOR FREE, along with your counsellor. Do not worry about situations that might seem out of the ordinary because the experience of the EDMUNDO team, which amounts to more than 10,000 applicants, is the most extensive and diverse of all international educational counseling services.
The 8 application steps with EDMUNDO:
- You contact us (on any channel you prefer – email, phone RO: +4 031 814 2920, GR: +30 211 198 6502, Facebook message, Instagram) and tell us about the field you want to study. If you do not know it yet, that is not a problem: we will help you in a later step to discover the variety of domains you have access to and more importantly, where you are eligible to apply.
- We’ll reply to you in up to 48 hours and ask you for more precise details in order to get to know you better. We will answer your questions and give you more details about what and where you can study.
- Carefully analyze the options you have; if you find this too difficult, do not hesitate to ask for our assistance. We know the programs that our partner universities offer in detail, so we can help you with very specific information.
- We will send you all the information you need in order to prepare your application, as well as forms and guides to help you prepare your documents. Your personal counsellor will be with you, giving you feedback on your application to make the entire process easier.
- We’ll send your application files to universities and track their responses.
We are halfway through the application process…
While it may seem to you that we have already gone through many stages together, you must know that the support that we offer does not end when you submit your applications.
- We will keep in touch with universities to keep you up to date with your application status and we will send you the conditional offer from the universities you’ve applied to. Along the way, you will tell us at which of the university you want to become a student, and we will communicate to your university your decisions about the offers received.
- We’ll tell you what your accommodation and funding options are for the university that you’ve decided for. We will also help you fill out the forms for loans, scholarships, or any anything else requested by the university.
- We will make efforts to get in touch with older students at the university where you will become a student. Thus, you will have the opportunity to discuss with them in detail about how your life will change.
All you have to do is enjoy your life as a student where you have always dreamt of doing so.
Fingers crossed and be brave, make the first step for your future!